Recent studies indicate that almost 50% of corporate profits now go for health care costs versus only 7% three decades ago. Corporate health coaching is invaluable in reducing your health care costs in the long-term. I would be honored to teach your employees aspects of basic nutrition and a healthy lifestyle while saving your company money at the same time.
Benefits to Employer
By providing education to employees specifically on how to improve eating habits, reduce stress, and enhance healthy lifestyle activities like exercise, your organization will experience the following benefits:
- Decreased healthcare costs
- Reduce absenteeism
- Increased productivity
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Enhanced workplace community
- Improved recruitment and retention of high achieving employees
Benefits to Employees
Education about healthy food and lifestyle choices, stress reduction and goal setting provides the following benefits to your employees:
- Improved overall health
- Improved nutrition & healthier eating habits
- Increased physical activity
- Reduced stress & anxiety
- Increased energy & vitality
- Increased job satisfaction
Your First Solution: Employee Wellness Workshop
This introductory workshop provides education on how to implement improved nutrition and lifestyle choices for a healthier life, more efficient day, and reduced stress in the work environment. It serves as a first step in enhancing workplace health.
The workshop is a fun and informative forum for the discussion of healthy living. The presentation style utilizes an interactive approach and group exercises, to facilitate active learning and individual empowerment. Participants also receive valuable handouts to further their knowledge.
An initial planning meeting would first be conducted so that program content can be specifically tailored for the needs of your organization and your employees.
In this workshop participants learn:
- The current state of health
- Food and lifestyle approaches that cause poor health
- How to make better food choices at work and at home
- Ways to improve lifestyle and increase energy
- Tools to effectively reduce stress
- Identifying and reducing barriers to success
- Realistic and achievable goal setting
- Self motivation techniques
- Consistently taking action towards goals
- Easily integrated suggestions and recommendations
Contact Wendy at liveto110@WendyMyers.me to request more information about integrating Corporate Coaching into your organization.
Your Comprehensive Solution: Group Coaching Programs
The Group Coaching Program is a series of structured classes that allow participants to receive ongoing support, in-depth education, and comprehensive strategies to truly build a healthier and more balanced life.
This interactive program is structured to combine a blend of:
- Health and nutrition information
- Lifestyle planning
- Self improvement exercises
- Peer support
- Goal setting
- Action steps
The coaching program is the most effective tool for lasting changes in employee health and satisfaction. Because participants have a structured program, as well as ongoing support and accountability, there is a more compelling desire to continue the food and lifestyle modifications both during the program and after program completion. The program meets for an agreed upon length of time.
Initial Planning and Customization: The group program structure and content will be customized for your organization. This is facilitated through initial program planning meetings with key decision makers.
Typically, the program includes:
- Two 60-90 Minute Interactive Group Sessions Per Month (for 3-6 months) (sessions are conducted via group teleconferences or in-person sessions)
- 20-60 Participants Per Group
- Detailed Lifestyle & Health Information
- Recommendations Each Session
- Extensive Handouts (email or in-person)
- Self Improvement Exercises
- Exercise Planning
- Active Group Learning
- Stress Reduction & Relaxation Techniques
- Action Planning & Goal Setting
- Group Email Support Between Sessions
- Peer Support Structure
Your Next Step
Contact Wendy at wendy@Liveto110.com to request more information about integrating Corporate Coaching into your organization. Price dependent upon your needs.