Tips to Boost Your Immunity
See how to boost your immunity in ten easy steps and avoid the top things that endanger your immunity.
Top Ten Immune Boosters
- Fresh animal fats (from meat and dairy) and cholesterol-rich foods (particularly raw or runny egg yolks).
- Cold-pressed oils: olive oil, fish oils, nut, and seed oils.
- Onions and garlic.
- Freshly pressed vegetable and fruit juices.
- Regular consumption of greens: parsley, dill, coriander, kale, spinach, lettuce, etc.
- Probiotic supplementation and Probiotics–The Foundation of Health. . For more information, read my article
- Contact with animals: horses, dogs, etc. Having a pet in the family can do a lot for a child’s immune status.
- Swimming in unpolluted natural waters like lakes, rivers, and the ocean.
- Physical activity in the fresh air.
- Exposure to sunlight and sensible sunbathing. Read More…